HOW TO REGISTER
Late Registration Price – Marathon: $130, Half Marathon: $100
Late rates through 11/17/2014 at 11:59pm Pacific
- Register online – Closes 11/17/2014 at 11:59pm Pacific
- Register via mail, fax or email – Closes 11/17/2014 at 11:59pm Pacific
- Register at the Seattle Marathon office – Closes 11/17/2014 at 5:00pm Pacific
- Register at participating stores – Closes 11/17/2014 at store close
- Register at EXPO
Friday, November 28, 2014, 11:00am-8:00pm
Saturday, November 29, 2014, 11:00am-7:00pm
(Registration is open until 8pm)
The Westin Seattle
1900 Fifth Ave
Seattle, WA 98101
For more information, email the Seattle Marathon Association at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|ENTRY DATE||PRICING TIER||MARATHON RUN/WALK||HALF MARATHON RUN/WALK|
|Through 5/31/14||Early Bird||$85||$75|
|6/1/14 - 10/15/14||Regular||$120||$90|
|10/16/14 - 11/17/14||Late||$130||$100|
|11/28/13 - 11/29/13||Expo||$145||$135|
- Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. No refunds, transfers, medical comps or rollovers under any circumstances.
- No registration or race changes on race day.
- No bib and chip pickup on race day.
- No confirmation postcard will be mailed for entries received after November 13, 2014. Be sure to provide a valid email address so you can receive your confirmation via email.
- No Bandits. The Amica Insurance Seattle Marathon does not allow Bandits on the course. Please show your support for our event by registering.
As with most sports, running a marathon or half marathon involves a number of inherent risks, including but not limited to tripping and falling, contact with other participants or spectators, the effects of weather, traffic, and road conditions. Because the marathon and half marathon courses are run on roads, streets, and trails, there are posts and possible potholes at these intersections. Additionally, there may be other foot and bicycle traffic on the course. All participants need to be prepared to avoid obstacles and traffic. In submitting your entry, you are acknowledging your awareness and assumption of all risks associated with your participation. You are certifying that you are medically and physically fit to compete in this event safely.
The Seattle Marathon Association is a member of the Road Runners Club of America and as such is required through its membership insurance to exclude entrants with bicycles, skateboards, baby joggers or strollers, roller skates or blades, or animals. iPods may be used, but are not encouraged by RRCA or the Seattle Marathon Association. For safety reasons, if a course official asks you to remove your listening device, please do so. Entrants choosing to violate these safety conditions pose a danger to all participants. Persons found in violation of these safety rules will be disqualified and removed from the course.