SATURDAY, AUGUST 26, 2017
9:30 am @ GAS WORKS PARK
We invite you to the annual Seattle Marathon Kids Fun Run on Saturday, August 26 at 9:30 am. Kids ages 5 to 14 are invited to run our 1 mile course (with shorter options for the little ones), held at Gas Works Park in North Lake Union.
Kids will receive a t-shirt, goody bag and award for participating in the fun run. Special prizes may include shoe giveaways and awards for completing fun run games.
Do you have more than one child who would like to participate? When you register your 1st child at the full $25 entry fee you can, then register their siblings for $10 each.
- Children must be from the same family.
- You must complete an entry form for each child.
- Return the forms together.
START TIMES + LOCATION
The race starts at 9:30am on Saturday August 26, 2017 at Gas Works Park. You can pick up your bib and t-shirt from 4pm-8pm on Friday, August 25 at Gasworks Park or on Saturday morning, 6:30-9:15 am.
MarathonFoto is the Official Photographer and Videographer of the Seattle Marathon Family of Events 2017. All kids Fun Run finishers will be photographed.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Register Online
- Register via mail, fax or email: download entry form and mail, fax or email to SMA
- Register at participating stores: view list of stores
- Register onsite: Friday, August 25 2017 at Gasworks Park, 4:00-8:00pm
- Register on Race Day: Saturday, August 26 2017 at Gasworks Park, 6:30-9:15am
- Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. No refunds, transfers, medical comps or rollovers under any circumstances.
- No confirmation postcard will be mailed for entries received after August 17, 2017. Be sure to provide a valid email address so you can receive your confirmation via email.
- No Bandits. The Seattle Marathon Kids Fun Run does not allow Bandits on the course. Please show your support for our event by registering.
Parents/Coaches, you may run with your child, but it is not mandatory. If you do choose to run, you will be required to wear a bib/runners number. For safety, no one is allowed on the course without a bib. Each child may have only one adult accompanying them. Every child who enters the event will be given two bibs with the same number—one for the child and one for an accompanying adult. For lost parent/child reasons, the child and adult bibs will both contain the child’s information. If you have a younger child in a stroller accompanying you, that child will have to be entered in the event and have a bib number to be on the course.
RUN AS A GROUP
If your class would like to run the Seattle Marathon Kids Fun Run together, send in all your entry forms together. If you need entry forms, please call the Seattle Marathon Association office at 206.729.3660.
TEACHER / COACH INFO
Hello Teachers, Coaches and other School Group Leaders!
We would like to invite your school to the Seattle Marathon Kids Fun Run 2017 on Saturday, August 26 at 9:30 am at Gas Works Park. The Seattle Marathon Kids Fun Run is a great way to get kids excited about physical education and reward them for their accomplishments.
As a teacher, you decide how active a role you want to take in the event. You can register your students as a group or have them register individually.
Need Entry Forms and Promotional Posters?
If you would like printed entry forms and posters (full size 11x17) for promotion of the event at your school, please contact the Seattle Marathon Association, and we would be happy to send you as many as you need.
If you have any questions, please contact the SMA office.