From its humble beginnings in 1970 when a group of friends from the University of Washington decided to hold their own marathon, the Seattle Marathon Family of Events has grown into one of the largest combination marathon/half marathon in the Northwest.
That first marathon 50 years ago supported fewer than 30 runners. This year, thousands of runners and wakers from Seattle and all over the world will participate virtually in this decades-old Thanksgiving weekend tradition.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Limited local pickup options will be announced soon
All packets not picked-up will be mailed starting Monday, November 30, 2020
Choose your race date
Choose your route
Complete your race anytime between now and Tuesday, December 15, 2020
Report your results and upload your race photos to your EnMotive.com account by Tuesday, December 15, 2020 to be included in our Results Issue.
VIRTUAL FULL AND HALF MARATHON: $85
* REGISTRATION RULES *
• Entry fees are non-refundable.
• No transfers or medical comps.
• Be sure to provide a valid email address in order to receive your confirmation email.
• The Seattle Marathon Family of events will take place rain or shine. Only a "force majeure" will be cause for cancellation.
* All previously registered for the in-person event, will be sent an email with their options and next steps.
* Limited local race packet pickup will be announced. Any race packets not picked up will be mailed starting Monday, November 30, 2020.
*Submit your virtual race time & phots through your EnMotive.com account.
*Applies to virtual races only.
*Submit results by 12/15/2020.
Our normal USATF-certified courses, which require closing public streets are not available for this year’s virtual event.
Use the map or tracking app of your choice to plan out a route in your area.
All participants will receive:
Long-sleeved technical participant shirt
Samples and offers from our sponsors
Limited options for local packet pickup will be announced soon. All packets not picked up, will be mailed starting Monday, November 30, 2020.
You do not need your race packet in order to complete your race.
As all times are self-reported, this year’s non-cash prizes will be based on participation and social media engagement.
Submit your results and race photos to your EnMotive.com account by Tuesday, December 15, 2020 in order to be eligible for one of our participation prizes.
Use #RUNSEA in your race posts to be eligible for one of our participation prizes.
Prizes will be determined and announced by Monday, December 21, 2020.