NEW IN 2021
1 MILE • 5K • 10K
GET AN OFFICIAL TIME ON A CERTIFIED COURSE.
The Race Director's Speed Series in beautiful Magnuson Park is a no-frills racing experience that lets participants (no matter their skill level) lace up, bib up, hit the pavement and go home with an official time, a medal and race swag all while supporting local charity Operation Ward 57.
Because social distancing protocols are essential, start waves are limited and staggered and day-of facilities are basic.
This series isn't about the after party. It's about showing up, pushing yourself and going home with your personal best time (or the next time to beat). Register for one or more event in the series.
• Entry fees are non-refundable.
• No transfers or medical comps.
• Be sure to provide a valid email address in order to receive your confirmation email and communication.
• Be sure to provide a valid mailing address to receive your bib and timing chip.
• The Seattle Marathon Family of events will take place rain or shine. Only a "force majeure" will be cause for cancellation.
• In case of a cancellation, no refunds will be given. Registration may be applied to a different race.
Prior to the event:
Race bibs with timing chips will be mailed to participants.
Participants are asked to self-monitor their health and participate only if they are not symptomatic and haven't been exposed to an infected person.
Staggered, socially-distanced start times from 9am-12pm
Participants are asked to leave all belongings in the car and to report to the start line no earlier than 5 minutes before their scheduled start.
Official times will post immediately after each participant finishes the race.
Bib with timing chip (mailed before the race)
Professional timing services for official time
Limited, socially-distanced start times
Start/finish line hydration station
Race swag bag with medal, shirt and sponsored goodies